Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turkuaz (Turkish for "turquoise") may refer to:
- Turkuaz Media Group, a Turkish media company
- Isuzu Turkuaz, a midibus model
- RV MTA Turkuaz, a Turkish research and survey vessel
- Turkuaz Airlines, a defunct Turkish charter airline
- Turkuaz campus, a campus of Çankaya University in Turkey
- Turkuaz Linux, a Linux distribution
- Radyo Turkuaz, an Ankara-based radio station
- Turkuaz, a Brooklyn-based neo-funk band
- tr:Turkuaz (anlam ayrımı), a disambiguation page on Turkish Wikipedia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkuaz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.