Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may lack focus or may be about more than one topic.(June 2017)
- "The Russian Britney Spears Instagram hackers also used satellites to hide their tracks". Boing Boing.
- "Suspected Russian spyware Turla targets Europe, United States". Reuters. 2014-03-13.
- Brewster, Tom (7 August 2014). "Sophisticated 'Turla' hackers spying on European governments, say researchers" – via The Guardian.
- "Turla: Spying tool targets governments and diplomats".
- Baumgartner, Kurt. "The 'Penquin' Turla". securelist.com.
- "You'll never guess where Russian spies are hiding their control servers". Ars Technica.
|This malware-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|