Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may lack focus or may be about more than one topic.June 2017)(
The advanced persistent threat hacking group has also been named Turla. Dan Goodin in Ars Technica described Turla as "Russian spies". Turla has since been given other names such as Snake, Krypton, and Venomous Bear.
- "The Russian Britney Spears Instagram hackers also used satellites to hide their tracks". Boing Boing.
- "Suspected Russian spyware Turla targets Europe, United States". Reuters. 2014-03-13.
- Brewster, Tom (7 August 2014). "Sophisticated 'Turla' hackers spying on European governments, say researchers" – via The Guardian.
- "Turla: Spying tool targets governments and diplomats".
- Baumgartner, Kurt. "The 'Penquin' Turla". securelist.com. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "You'll never guess where Russian spies are hiding their control servers". Ars Technica.