Turma do Balão Mágico
|Turma do Balão Mágico|
|Origin||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Members||Simony Benelli Galasso
Vimerson Canavilas Benedicto
Balão Mágico ("Magic Balloon") was a very famous children's television program in Brazil. The children that were the main stars of the program were also part of a musical group singing children's songs which was named after the program as A Turma do Balão Mágico ("The Magic Balloon Gang").
Their biggest hit is the song Superfantástico, which is still popular more than 20 years since its release.
The main cast and musical group was composed of:
- Simony (Simony Benelli Galasso): The only girl in the band
- Tob (Vimerson Canavilas Benedicto): The oldest member of the group
- Mike (Michael Biggs): Son of infamous British robber Ronnie Biggs
- Jairzinho (Jair Oliveira): Son of Brazilian musician Jair Rodrigues
- Ricardinho (Ricardo Batista): the last member of the group
- "Michael Biggs: The end of the line for a dutiful son?". Independent. London. 2001-12-03. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "My father Ronnie Biggs". The Guardian. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "My father Ronnie BiggsHow the reality of Ronnie Biggs' 46 years on the run is so different to the glamorous image he presented". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "Ronnie Biggs is no hero - but his son is". Daily Telegraph. London. 2009-08-07. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "Biggs' Son Cashes In With Book". Sky. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- on 's channelYouTube
|This article on a Brazilian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|