Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turnaround in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turnaround may refer to:
- Turnaround (road), a type of traffic junction
- Turnaround, in aviation maintenance, the process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing an aircraft, see aircraft ground handling
- Turnaround management, a management strategy to regenerate a company's performance
- Turnaround (filmmaking), an arrangement in which the rights to a project are sold by one studio to another
- Turnaround (refining), an event wherein an entire process unit is taken offstream for revamp or renewal
- Turnaround, in scheduling, the total time between submission of a process and its completion
Books and films
- Turnaround: Crisis, Leadership, and the Olympic Games, a 2004 book by Mitt Romney
- Turnaround, a 1987 film featuring Eddie Albert
- Turnaround (music), in jazz or blues, a transitional passage at the end of a section
- Turnaround (Stan Rogers album), 1978
- Turnaround (Joanne Brackeen album), 1992
- Turnaround (Westlife album), 2003
- Turnaround Tour, a 2004 tour by Westlife in support of the album
- The Turnaround!, a 1965 album by Hank Mobley
- Turnaround, an album by Katrina and the Waves
- Turnaround, a Nirvana cover of the song "Turn Around" by Devo, a B-side from the single "Whip It", featured in Incesticide
- Turnaround, a song by Ornette Coleman from Tomorrow Is the Question!
- Turnaround, a song by Kisschasy from Seizures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turnaround.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.