From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turnbull may refer to:
- Turnbull High School in Bishopbriggs, Scotland
- Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge, located near Spokane, Washington, USA
- Turnbull railway station in Manitoba, Canada
- Turnbull River, a river located on the West Coast of New Zealand's South Island
- Turnbull School
- Turnbull Stakes
- Mount Turnbull, Antarctica (named after W.L. Turnbull, radio supervisor at Mawson Station in 1965)
- Mount Turnbull, Arizona, USA
- Mount Turnbull, British Columbia (Sonora Island), Canada
- Clan Turnbull, Scottish clan
- Jack Turnbull Award, award given yearly to the top attackman in NCAA lacrosse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turnbull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.