|Census-designated place & Unincorporated community|
|• Total||0.445 sq mi (1.15 km2)|
|• Land||0.445 sq mi (1.15 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,041 ft (927 m)|
|• Density||140/sq mi (53/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|Area code(s)||406 Exchange: 379|
|GNIS feature ID||777808|
Turner is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Blaine County, Montana, United States. Turner is located on Montana State Highway 241 41.5 miles (66.8 km) east-northeast of Chinook. Its population was 61 as of the 2010 census. Turner has a post office with ZIP code 59542; it also has an airport, Turner Airport. Turner is the farthest community in the continental U.S. from a Major League Baseball park; it lies 646.93 miles (1,041.13 km) from Safeco Field in Seattle, the nearest park.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Turner". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Blaine (PDF) (Map). Montana Department of Transportation. 2010. p. 2. Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- Robinson, Craig. "Turner, Montana: The American Town Farthest From a Major League Team". Flip Flop Fly Ball. Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- Climate Summary for Turner, Montana
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|