Turner International India
|Headquarters||Mahipalpur, New Delhi, India|
|Siddharth Jain (MD - Turner, South Asia)|
|Divisions||Cartoon Network (India)
Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. is the Indian subsidiary of Turner Broadcasting System and one of Turner's international divisions. It manages the sales and marketing of Turner’s news and entertainment services in India and other South Asian countries.
The company offers the Indianized version of the Turner's content, across multiple genres and partnerships that including
- Kids' TV and interactive entertainment brands
- English entertainment channels
Turner also has several successful partnerships in India, including:
- CNN-IBN, a 24-hour English news channel in partnership with GBN (a TV18 company)
- Zee Turner Limited, a TV distribution company, in partnership with Zee Entertainment Enterprises
- Media Pro Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd., in partnership with Star Den Media Services Pvt. Ltd. Formed in May 2011, the company distributes the largest channel bouquet covering a total of 65 channels.
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|