Turning Point (2011 wrestling)
|Turning Point (2011)|
Promotional poster featuring Jeff Hardy
|"Valleys" by Close Your Eyes|
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||November 13, 2011|
|Turning Point chronology|
Turning Point (2011) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion, that took place on November 13, 2011 at the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the eighth event under the Turning Point chronology.
Turning Point featured eleven professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- "Turning Point Music Video Featuring Jeff Hardy". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "Turning Point 2011". Pro Wrestling History. Retrieved 2011-11-21.
- Martin, Adam (2011-07-21). "TNA Turning Point PPV date and location set". WrestleView. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Turning Point: Sunday, November 13 Live On Pay-Per-View". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Caldwell's TNA Turning Point PPV results 11/13: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV – Roode-Styles, five title matches". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-14.