Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turntable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turntable may also refer to:
- Turntablism, using the device as a modern musical instrument
- "Turntable" (song), a song by TLC from 3D
- "Turntables" (song), a song by Ciara from Fantasy Ride
- Turntable.fm, an interactive music-sharing service
- Railway turntable, a device used at some railroad facilities to turn locomotives or other rolling stock around
- Car turntable, a motorized or manual device, usually installed in a driveway or on a garage floor, that rotates a motor vehicle to facilitate an easier or safer egress of the vehicle and/or eliminate backing up
- Turntable, a part of an articulated bus or other vehicle directly over pivoting joint, which preserves continuity of a floor during articulation
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Turntables.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turntable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.