|Founder||Brian Barton, James Bell & Sue Bell|
|Headquarters||Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire, England|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2015)|
The Turquoise Holiday Company is a privately owned company specialising in luxury holiday travel and honeymoons. It was formed in 2002 by Brian Barton, James Bell and Sue Bell. The organisation is UK based, with the head office located in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, England and currently employs more than forty staff. All holidays booked through Turquoise are fully ATOL protected. They are also a BA appointed tour operator.
Turquoise were one of the first companies to offer a wedding gift list service in the UK, allowing engaged couples to receive payments from their friends and family for activities on their honeymoon as opposed to traditional wedding presents. More recently, they have commissioned a book on Honeymoon Islands by Sarah Siese and Amanda Statham, covering destinations from Antigua to Hong Kong. Sales and Marketing Director James Bell often provides honeymoon advice on wedding websites and WeddingTV.com.
Turquoise are the biggest supplier for honeymoons to Tahiti and Her Islands from the UK and offer two South Pacific island destinations, Samoa and Vanuatu, which are hard to find from UK tour operators. Financially, they have grown their turnover over 20% per year for the past three years and their Gift List takes in excess of £100,000 per month.
Turquoise have placed in the top ten of tour operators in the Conde Nast Traveller Readers' Awards for the past four years. They have recently partnered with the Cook Islands Tourism Association to promote travel to the islands. The company also sponsors a rare Grand Cayman Blue Iguana called Gorgeous George.
Turquoise are also active in their community, encouraging children’s art by sponsoring a competition for family holidays to Mauritius at High March School and sponsoring both the Beaconsfield Colts cricket club and Rugby Club and the recent RGS High Wycombe Rugby Tour to South Africa in July 2014.
- http://www.turquoiseholidays.co.uk/about Turquoise Holidays
- http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=490&pagetype=65&appid=2&mode=detail&atolNbr=5875 Civil Aviation Authority
- Heaven on Earth Honeymoon Islands: Amazon.co.uk: Sarah Siese, Amanda Statham: 9780954793180: Books
- The Honeymoon Clinic :: You & Your Wedding
- WatchMojo TV - 5min - Weddingtv - Turquoise Holidays
- Tahiti Tourism Office, 2010
- The world's best tour operators | expert recommendations, Photo 14 of 27 (Condé Nast Traveller)
- Cook Islands
- Sponsoring Rare Grand Cayman Blue Iguana Gorgeous George | Turquoise Holidays Blog