Turramurra railway station
|Location||Rohini Street, Turramurra|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||20.82 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||1 January 1890|
|Previous names||Eastern Road|
|Passengers (2013)||4,880 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Turramurra station opened on 1 January 1890 as Eastern Road when the North Shore line opened from Hornsby to St Leonards. It was renamed Turramurra on 30 August 1890. The present island platform and station building were completed in 1900.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|2||services to Hornsby & Berowra|||
Transdev NSW operate six routes via Turramurra station:
- 573: to Fox Valley Loop via Warrawee Valley, Sydney Adventist Hospital, and then returns to Turramurra
- 576T: weekday off peak to North Wahroonga Loop (Weekday peak hours only)
- 577: to North Turramurra Loop
- 577P: East Turramurra Loop (Weekday peak hours only)
Turramurra station is served by one NightRide route:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Turramurra Station NSWrail.net
- Turramurra Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Turramurra Station Easy Access Upgrade CityRail 2 May 2008
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 573". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 575". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 571". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 572". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 576T". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 577". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 577P". Transport for NSW.
- "N90 Nightride". Transport for NSW.