Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turtledove in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turtledove or turtle dove may refer to:
- Various bird species, especially of the genus Streptopelia:
- European turtle dove (Streptopelia turtur)
- Harry Turtledove (born 1949), historian and author who writes historical fiction, science fiction, and fantasy novels
- Turtle Dove Shoal, a rocky shoal in the Indian Ocean
- Turtledove Cay, United States Virgin Islands, a small islet, located 100 yards north of Saba Island in the United States Virgin Islands
- Adidas Yeezy 350 Turtle Dove, a type of shoe in the Adidas Yeezy range
- Turtledove Clemens, a marketing communications agency in Portland, Oregon, USA
Literature and film
- The turtle-dove's necklace, an 11th-century Arabic book by Ibn Hazm (also called The Ring of the Dove)
- "The Turtle Dove", an 18th-century English folk ballad (also called "Fare Thee Well")
- Turtledove General Delivery (Postlagernd Turteltaube), a 1952 West German comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turtledove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.