Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tuscan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuscan may refer to:
- Etruscan language, an extinct language which gives its name to Tuscany
- Tuscan dialect, the ancestor of the modern Italian language
- Tuscan gorgia, a sound
- Tuscan cuisine
- Tuscan order, an architectural order
- Tuscan Dairy Farms, milk company
- Tuscan red, a color
- HMS Tuscan, several ships of the Royal Navy
- Tuscan (ship), several merchant ships
- Tuscan Sun Festival, an annual music and culture festival
- Tuscan, "Tipoff US/Canada", database of possible terrorists linked with US Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment
- Etruscan (disambiguation)
- Toscano (disambiguation)
- Tucson, Arizona, a city, often misspelled "Tuscan" or "Tuscon"
- Tuscany (disambiguation)
- Tusken Raiders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuscan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.