|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Ward Sutherland|
|Elevation||1,180 m (3,870 ft)|
|• Density||2,798/km2 (7,250/sq mi)|
|Website||Tuscany Community Association|
Tuscany is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the western edge of the city, and is bounded to the north by Crowchild Trail, to the east by Stoney Trail, Bearspaw Dam Road to the south and Twelve Mile Coulee Road and the recently annexed community of Lynx Ridge and the rural acreages of Bearspaw to the west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $92,453 in 2005, and there were 7.1% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2006, 18.5% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 7.6% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 2.7% of the housing was used for renting.
This neighbourhood has one public elementary school, Tuscany Elementary School (K-4), as well as a public middle school, Twelve Mile Coulee School(4-9). There is also a Catholic school, St. Basil (K-9).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2013 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 1 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Tuscany Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- Twelve Mile Coulee School, Calgary Board of Education
||Rocky Ridge||Royal Oak||Arbour Lake|
|Rocky View County||Valley Ridge||Greenwood-Greenbriar|