Tuscola Township, Douglas County, Illinois
Location in Douglas County
Douglas County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||62.65 sq mi (162.3 km2)|
|• Land||62.57 sq mi (162.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||5,159|
|• Density||84.1/sq mi (32.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61910, 61919, 61953|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 62.65 square miles (162.3 km2), of which 62.57 square miles (162.1 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Hayes at
- Hillcrest at
- Meadowview at
- North Prairie Acres at
- Northgate at
- Parkview at
- Southland Acres at
- West Ridge at
- Yoder Addition at
The township contains these three cemeteries: Mount Zion, Nelson and Tuscola Township.
Airports and landing strips
- Cooper Landing Field (historical)
- Tuscola Airport
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Tuscola Community Unit School District 301
- Villa Grove Community Unit School District 302
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Tuscola Township, Douglas County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.