From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tuskegee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuskegee, Alabama is a city in the United States.
Tuskegee may also refer to:
- Tuskegee (Cherokee town), a village site in Tennessee, U.S., the childhood home of Sequoyah
- Tuskegee University, formerly known as the Tuskegee Institute, in Tuskegee, Alabama
- Tuskegee (album), a 2012 album by American soul singer Lionel Richie
Things named for the city in Alabama:
- Tuskegee Airmen, a group of African American pilots during World War II
- Tuskegee National Forest
- Tuskegee syphilis experiment, a controversial clinical study
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuskegee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.