- Allen Island
- Pease Island
- Spectacle Island, namesake of the Spectacle Island Game Sanctuary
- Ellenwood Island
- Murder Island- Local lore attributes the numerous human remains found on Murder Island, "L'Isle du Massacre", to the extermination of slaves brought up from the Caribbean or Africa subsequent to their work in the construction of subterranean architecture relating to the Oak Island treasure mystery.
- Harris Island
- Holmes Island
- Haymaker Island
- Turpentine Island
- Owls Head Island
- Eagle Island
- Marks Island
- Candlebox Island
- Tarpaulin Island
- Dog and Calf Islands
- Big Tusket Island
- Green Island
- Inner and Outer Bald Tusket Islands
Tusket Island itself has the highest elevation of 31 meters and Bald Tusket Island has an elevation of 16 metes high. Several dwellings were built on the islands during early decades of European settlement. Outer Bald Tusket Island was also the location of the micronation Principality of Outer Baldonia.
There is also a tradition that pirate treasure is hidden on one of the Tusket islands.
- Place Names of Atlantic Canada. 1970
- "Tusket Islands". Yarmouth.org. 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2017-03-08.
- "Native of Windsor Tells Of Pirate Hoard Buried On the Tusket Islands On the South-west Coast of Nova Scotia.". The Register. June 1, 1927. Retrieved 29 March 2014.
|This Yarmouth County, Nova Scotia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|