Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tussock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tussock most often refers to a small hillock of grassy, or grass-like plant growth, but may also refer to:
Plants and ecology
- Tussock (grass)
- New Zealand tussock grasslands
- Serrated tussock (Nassella trichotoma)
- Tussock grassland
- Tussock Grassland (Tanzania)
- Rusty tussock moth (Orgyia antiqua)
- Western tussock moth (Orgyia vetusta)
- Lymantriidae - a family of moths, including tussock moths
- Floating island, a mat of decaying roots and vegetation floating on a lake
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tussock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.