From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tutti Frutti)
|Look up tutti-frutti or tutti frutti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tutti frutti (Italian for "all fruits") may refer to:
Food and drink
- Tutti frutti (food), a confection (often ice cream) containing a variety of chopped fruits and/or flavors
- Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, a California-based frozen yogurt outlet
Theatre, film and television
- Tutti Frutti (commedia dell'arte), a San Francisco based commedia dell'arte troupe
- Tutti Frutti (1987 TV series), 1987 drama about a Scottish band
- Tutti Frutti (1990 TV series), a German television game show on RTL from 1990–1993
- Miss Tutti Frutti, a 1921 film directed by Michael Curtiz
- Tutti frutti; aus den Papieren des Verstorbenen, work by Hermann, Fürst von Pückler-Muskau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tutti frutti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.