Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
|Headquarters||Fullerton, California, USA|
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt is an international retail brand of self-serve frozen yogurt. Tutti Frutti has over 100 outlets in California and other states in the US, Indonesia, Vietnam, Tahiti, and Mexico, and around the world.
Introduced in 2008 to the United States consumers, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt expanded to many other countries, including Brazil and Malaysia in 2009, United Arab Emirates in 2010, and the United Kingdom in 2011.
Naza Tutti Frutti's operations include the expansion of the brand in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, and Brunei. Its first flagship store opened in October 2009. By the end of 2009, they had plans for another 4 stores, "25 outlets by the end of 2010, [double that] by 2012," or 30 outlets by March, 2011. In April 2012, the number of Tutti Frutti retail outlets has reached 90 overall, 85 of which are located in Malaysia.
Although it had never been a part of their franchise fees, they have tentative plans to implement the royalty fees in the year 2015.
Tutti Frutti United Kingdom (TFUK) enters the European market with its first store located in Covent Garden, Central London on December, 2011. As of November 2013 the Covent Garden (London) branch is closed.
In the February/March 2012 issue of United Kingdom's Better Business magazine, it was featured as a franchise with good prospects.
According to the store locator on Tutti Frutti corporate website, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida rank behind California in terms of having the most number of Tutti Frutti stores.
Internationally, Tutti Frutti is present in Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, England, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Qatar, Scotland, Singapore, Tahiti, Taiwan, Vietnam.
Due to a negative reception, Tutti Frutti's entry into Hong Kong resulted in closure of all seven of its store locations in Hong Kong and the surrounding area.
The design for Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt stores are often decorated with bright colors, trendy furniture and at least one flat-screen television complete the contemporary design.
Depending on the local stores, Tutti Frutti sometimes offers ten percent (10%) student discount.
- Fisher, Mark (16 November 2011). "Frozen yogurt chain opens first Dayton-area location, with more on the way". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Andrew F. Smith (31 December 2011). Fast Food and Junk Food: An Encyclopedia of What We Love to Eat. ABC-CLIO. pp. 756–. ISBN 978-0-313-39393-8. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Tutti Frutti aims to expand in Northeast". Portal Fator Brasil. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Ahmad, Abdul Ghoni (2011-12-18). "Young Malaysian Entrepreneurs Open UK's First Tutti Frutti Outlet". ntv7 News Portal. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Begawan, Bandar Seri (2010-12-25). "Tutti Frutti to open in Brunei by Feb 2011". The Brunei Times. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "Naza Tutti Frutti attributes success to word of mouth testimonials". The Stars Online. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Hamid, Hamisah (2009-10-22). "Naza Tutti Frutti expects fruitful growth in first year". Business Times. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Yunus, Kamarul (2009-07-23). "Naza to open maiden Tutti Frutti outlet by September". Business Times. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Bernama (2010-12-17). "Tutti Fruitti To Open 10 New Frozen Yoghurt Outlets Next Year". Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Achu, Cheryl Yvonne (2012-06-18). "Naza Tutti Frutti eyes Africa and Middle East". Business Times. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Othman, Zaharah (1 April 2012). "Tutti Frutti UK sponsors Webb". The New Straits Times Press. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Watkins, Glenn. "Update: Pics from the paddock at Qatar". SoMotogp. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Rickman, Cheryl (2012-02-01). "A Franchise that's Bearing Fruit". Better Business UK. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "MENATutti Frutti frozen yogurt launched in the UAE". MENANN Business News Network. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Edwards, Erin (2010-02-24). "Customer friendly frozen yogurt". The Corner News. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Honeycutt, Mimi (2010-09-08). "L.A. frozen yogurt craze continues with new vendor". USC Daily Trojan. Retrieved 8 August 2012.