Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt
|Headquarters||Fullerton, California, USA|
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt is an American retail chain of self-serve frozen yogurt. Tutti Frutti has over 100 outlets in California and other states in the US, Indonesia, Vietnam, Tahiti, and Mexico, and around the world.
All of Tutti Frutti's locations in Europe have been permanently closed as of 2021.
Introduced in 2008 to the United States consumers, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt expanded to many other countries, including Brazil and Malaysia in 2009, United Arab Emirates in 2010, and the United Kingdom in 2011.
Naza Tutti Frutti's operations include the expansion of the brand in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, and Brunei. Its first flagship store opened in October 2009. By the end of 2009, they had plans for another 4 stores, "25 outlets by the end of 2010, [double that] by 2012," or 30 outlets by March, 2011. In April 2012, the number of Tutti Frutti retail outlets has reached 90 overall, 85 of which are located in Malaysia.
Although it had never been a part of their franchise fees, they have tentative plans to implement the royalty fees in the year 2015.
Tutti Frutti United Kingdom (TFUK) enters the European market with its first store located in Covent Garden, Central London on December, 2011. As of November 2013 the Covent Garden (London) branch is closed.
In the February/March 2012 issue of United Kingdom's Better Business magazine, it was featured as a franchise with good prospects.
According to the store locator on Tutti Frutti corporate website, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida rank behind California in terms of having the most number of Tutti Frutti stores.
Internationally, Tutti Frutti is present in Australia, Armenia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, England, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Qatar, Scotland, Singapore, Tahiti, Taiwan, Vietnam.
Due to a negative reception, Tutti Frutti's entry into Hong Kong resulted in closure of all seven of its store locations in Hong Kong and the surrounding area.
- Fisher, Mark (16 November 2011). "Frozen yogurt chain opens first Dayton-area location, with more on the way". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Andrew F. Smith (31 December 2011). Fast Food and Junk Food: An Encyclopedia of What We Love to Eat. ABC-CLIO. pp. 756–. ISBN 978-0-313-39393-8. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "Tutti Frutti aims to expand in Northeast". Portal Fator Brasil. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Ahmad, Abdul Ghoni (18 December 2011). "Young Malaysian Entrepreneurs Open UK's First Tutti Frutti Outlet". ntv7 News Portal. Archived from the original on 14 May 2014. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Begawan, Bandar Seri (25 December 2010). "Tutti Frutti to open in Brunei by Feb 2011". The Brunei Times. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Naza Tutti Frutti attributes success to word of mouth testimonials". The Stars Online. 18 April 2012. Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Hamid, Hamisah (22 October 2009). "Naza Tutti Frutti expects fruitful growth in first year". Business Times. Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Yunus, Kamarul (23 July 2009). "Naza to open maiden Tutti Frutti outlet by September". Business Times. Archived from the original on 13 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Bernama (17 December 2010). "Tutti Fruitti To Open 10 New Frozen Yoghurt Outlets Next Year". Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Achu, Cheryl Yvonne (18 June 2012). "Naza Tutti Frutti eyes Africa and Middle East". Business Times. Archived from the original on 20 June 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Othman, Zaharah (1 April 2012). "Tutti Frutti UK sponsors Webb". The New Straits Times Press. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Watkins, Glenn. "Update: Pics from the paddock at Qatar". SoMotogp. Archived from the original on 14 June 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Rickman, Cheryl (1 February 2012). "A Franchise that's Bearing Fruit". Better Business UK. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "MENATutti Frutti frozen yogurt launched in the UAE". MENANN Business News Network. Archived from the original on 11 December 2013. Retrieved 9 August 2012.