Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||9 November 1983 (age 35)|
She was chosen as athlete of the year in Finland in 2012.
- Peach, Simon (7 August 2012). "Team GB's Nick Dempsey secures windsurfing silver medal". The Independent. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Tuuli Petäjä-Sirén is athlete of the year
- "Tuuli Petäjä-Sirén to carry Finnish flag at Olympic ceremony". Retrieved 2016-08-09.
- "Rio 2016". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-09-10. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- Script error: No such module "SportsReference".
| Flagbearer for Finland
Rio de Janeiro 2016
|This biographical article related to windsurfing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Finnish sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|