In 1994 the airline's director general Anatoly Martshekhi was found dead in his bath, in an apparent organised crime killing.
Tuva Airlines went bankrupt in 2016.
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tuva Airlines operated the following services as of January 2012:
- Chamsara - Chamsara Airport
- Irkutsk - Irkutsk Airport
- Krasnoyarsk - Yemelyanovo Airport
- Kyzyl - Kyzyl Airport base
- Novosibirsk - Tolmachevo Airport
- Todzha - Todzha Airport
- Ulan-Ude - Ulan-Ude Airport
- Yrban - Yrban Airport
- Moscow -
- St. Petersburg - Pulkovo Airport since 2000
|This article relating to a Russian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|