Tuvalu at the 2012 Summer Olympics
|Tuvalu at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Tuau Lapua Lapua (opening)
Asenate Manoa (closing)
|Olympic history (summary)|
Three athletes from Tuvalu received their spots in athletics and in weightlifting by wildcard entries, without having qualified. Weightlifter Tuau Lapua Lapua was the nation's flag bearer at the opening ceremony. Tuvalu, however, has yet to win its first ever Olympic medal.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Tavevele Noa||100 m||11.55||6||Did not advance|
|Asenate Manoa||100 m||13.48||7||Did not advance|
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Tuau Lapua Lapua||Men's −62 kg||108||13||135||12||243||12|
- "Tuvalu Philatelic Bureau Newsletter (TPB: 02/2012)". London 2012 — Tuvalu in the 30th Olympiad of the Modern Era. 7 August 2012. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "Mayor welcomes Olympic sprinters to Preston". Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "London 2012 Athletics, 100M Men". IOC. 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "London 2012 Athletics, 100M Women". IOC. 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "London 2012 Weightlifting, 62 kg Men". IOC. 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
|This 2012 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|