This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Many lists and a copyrighted logo gallery (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
PT Lativi Media Karya
Current tvOne logo, used from 2 March 2012.
|Launched||30 July 2002(as Lativi) |
14 February 2008 (as tvOne)
|Owned by||ALatief Corporation (2002-2006)|
Visi Media Asia (2006-present)
|Slogan||Memang Beda (Truly Different)|
|Country||Indonesia & Americas|
|Headquarters||2 Jl. Rawa Terate II Kawasan Industri Pulo Gadung, Jakarta 13260, Indonesia |
|Aora TV||Channel 902|
|Indovision||Channel 93 sat chan 4 = Channel 149|
|First Media||Channel 3|
|iflix||Watch live (Registration required, Indonesia only)|
tvOne is an Indonesian privately owned national television station based in East Jakarta. It used to be known as Lativi, but changed its name after an ownership swap in February 2008. tvOne is owned by and Visi Media Asia.
The first transmission aired on 17 January 2002 at 16:00 WIB, and was officially launched on 30 July 2002 at 19:00 WIB. The final transmission and broadcast aired on 14 February 2008 at 19:30 WIB. The network was then sold by Abdul Latief and the new owners changed the name from Lativi to tvOne.
- 1 History
- 2 Domestic and international network
- 3 Current programming
- 4 Current anchors
- 5 Former anchors
- 6 Controversy
- 7 List of managing directors
- 8 Slogans
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
As part of the boom in national television stations in the 2000s, Lativi was one of five new national television networks which were granted a license to broadcast nationwide in Indonesia. It was initially owned by Abdul Latief, previously Minister of Labor and also a famous entrepreneur.
After Lativi bankruptcy
Then the husband and wife team of Divi Lukmansyah and Nane Nindya anchored the first newscast. The television network officially started broadcasting on-air as tvOne on Thursday, 14 February 2008 at 19:30 local time. It was opened by then President of Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono at Merdeka Palace in Jakarta. Anindya Bakrie (the son of Aburizal Bakrie) was named as the Chief Commissioner and Erick Thohir as the President Director.
Domestic and international network
tvOne had a domestic and international network in:
- Doha, Qatar
- Polonia, Medan
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Melbourne, Australia
- Moscow, Russia
- Munich, Germany
- New York City, United States
- Karanganyar, Central Java
- Rappocini, Makassar
- Jemursari, Surabaya
tvOne broadcasts a mixture of news and sports. The network is now more targeted towards A and B socio-economic groups. Currently, tvOne broadcasts formal and daily news and current affairs programming during the daily schedule and some sports and live events programming on most weekends and weeknights. Aside from its daily news bulletins, tvOne broadcasts a three-minute news summary every hour outside its bulletins and live breaking news. Since 2008, tvOne has successfully maintained its position as the number one news TV station for eight consecutive years. Significant daily events are presented in “Breaking News” which has become a leading reference for viewers throughout the country. During the legislative elections and also the Presidential and Vice Presidential election debates, tvOne became the number 1 news channel beating the general entertainment channels.
- Kabar Pagi - A two-hour morning news bulletin at 04:30 WIB with daily national and international news reports.
- Kabar Siang - A two-hour lunchtime news bulletin at 11:30 WIB with Indonesian and international news events and reports.
- Kabar Pasar - A 30-minute business news bulletin at 09.00 & 14:00 WIB. Kabar Pasar shows all the latest information of finance news.
- Bedah Kasus - A 30-minute crime news bulletin at 10:30 WIB on Monday and Friday.
- Kabar Petang - A one-hour evening news bulletin at 16:30 WIB with news dialogues and top stories from around the world and Indonesia. During this program, news from other regions within Indonesia is shown by regional newsrooms in four regions (Medan, Surabaya, Banjarmasin and Ujungpandang). Ends at 18:30 (except before Liga 1 & Liga 2)
- Kabar Utama - A one-hour late night news bulletin at 21:00 wib with daily national and international news reports.
- Kabar Hari Ini - A 60-minute overnight news bulletin at 00:00 WIB summarising all of the top stories across Indonesia and other areas from the previous twenty-four hours (WIB time) except after Indonesia Lawyers Club.
- Kabar Arena - A 30-minute sports news bulletin at 08:00 WIB and 22:30 WIB. Kabar Arena shows all the latest information in the world of sports, from Indonesia and around the world.
- Kabar Dunia - A 30-minute overnight news bulletin at 00:30 WIB with international news reports.
- Apa Kabar Indonesia Pagi - A 2-hour morning talkshow at 06:30 WIB from Monday to Friday and 06:00 WIB on Saturday and Sunday, based on the latest and ongoing news topics and events in Indonesia and around the world. This program is broadcast live from Wisma Nusantara, Central Jakarta and Epicentrum Walk, South Jakarta.
- Coffee Break - A 60-minute talkshow, formerly part of an extended hour from Apa Kabar Indonesia, at 10:00 WIB, live from the ground floor of Epicentrum Walk, Jakarta. This program show product advertising.
- Apa Kabar Indonesia Malam - A 60-minute nightly talkshow at 20:00 WIB from Monday to Friday and 21:00 WIB on Saturday and Sunday with news and interactive discussions. This program brings all the latest daily news from Indonesia and worldwide, followed by an interactive talkshow with several hot news topics of the day.
- Indonesia Lawyers Club - A 210-minute talkshow at 19:30 WIB Tuesdays, hosted by Karni Ilyas, based on the latest issues happening in Indonesia, with a congregation of lawyers and parliament members from Indonesia sharing their opinions and analysis. The ILC talk show as the leading talk show program was awarded Panasonic Gobel Awards in 2013 and 2014.
- Ayo Hidup Sehat - - Airs every weekdays at 10:30 WIB
- Indonesia Business Forum - Airs every Thursday at 21:30 WIB
- Fakta - Airs every Monday at 21:30 WIB
- Dua Sisi- Airs every Wednesday at 21:30 WIB
- Entertainment Talkshow - Airs every Friday at 20:00 WIB
- Live World Boxing
- Best World Boxing
- One Pride MMA
- Liga 1
- Liga 2
- Indonesian Basketball League (from 2018-19 season)
- Damai Indonesiaku
- Menyingkap Tabir
- Alfath Tauhid
- Aryo Widiardi
- Bagus Priambodo
- Bayu Andrianto
- Brigita Manohara
- Chacha Annissa
- Divi Lukmansyah
- Dwi Anggia
- Gloria Anastasia
- Indy Rahmawati (ex-news anchor Liputan 6 SCTV)
- Ken Anne (ex-news anchor Kompas TV)
- Muhammad Rizky
- Paramitha Soemantri
- Prima Alvernia
- Putri Violla
- Seera Safira
- Shinta Puspitasari
- Shinta Samsul Arief
- Stephanie Susanto
- Yaumi Fitri
- Indiarto Priadi
- Rendra Kusuma
- Kamaratih Kusuma
- Florentia Anindita
- Winda Irawan
- Abraham Silaban
- Diaz Kaslina
- Elvira Khairunissa
- Alfito Deannova (ex-news anchor Liputan 6 SCTV)
- Panji Himawan
- Suli Kusumo
- Bonardo Aritonang ex-news anchor Liputan Pagi O Channel)
- Choky Sitohang
- Sutra Karmelia
- Tina Talisa
- Andrie Djarot
- Indiarto Priadi (ex-news anchor Liputan 6 SCTV)
- Grace Natalie
- Harya Digdaya
- Astrid Katherene
- Atika Sunarya
In late 2006, the station was involved in a controversy regarding a nine-year-old boy who died after suffering injuries while allegedly trying to imitate the staged moves of performers on WWE Friday Night SmackDown! The station decided to pull the show and all other WWE programs following public outcry.
Authorities, however, downplayed connections between wrestling and the death of the boy. The chief of the Bandung Crime and Detective Unit said at a press conference that there was no reason to believe that the child's death had anything to do with watching wrestling.
List of managing directors
|#||Name||Initial position||End of term|
|6||Ahmad R. Widarmana||2017||present|
- Saluran Penuh Nilai dan Makna (The Channel that is Full of Value and Meaning) (2002-2004)
- Pasti (Certainly) (2004-2006)
- Berani Beda (Dare to be Different) (2006-2008)
- Terdepan Mengabarkan (Leading to Report) (14 February 2010 - 2 March 2012)
- Menuju Satu Dunia (Towards to the One World) (2011-2012)
- Memang Beda (Truly Different) (2008 – present)
- About Visi Media Asia
- Contact tvOne
- Associated Press. (30 November 2006) Indonesia Pulls U.S. Professional Wrestling Shows Off the Air After Boy's Death. Fox News. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/11/30/indonesia-pulls-us-professional-wrestling-shows-off-air-after-boy-death/
- Yuli Tri Suwarni, contributor, The Jakarta Post. (1 December 2006) TV station axes 'smack-down.' Retrieved from http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2006/12/01/tv-station-axes-039smackdown039-show.html
- (in Indonesian) Official Site