|Look up twain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twain may refer to:
- Mark Twain, American humorist writer
- Shania Twain, Canadian musician
- Twain, an American band fronted by Mt Davidson
- Twain, California
- Twain, California, former name of Hot Springs, Plumas County, California
- Twain Harte, California
- Twain, the former name of Douglas River in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.