(Redirected from Tweak)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tweak or tweaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweak or tweaker may refer to:
- Tweak, a slang name for methamphetamine
- Tweaker, or alternate spelling tweeker, an individual addicted to methamphetamine
Tweak or tweaker may as well refer to:
- Tweaking, the act of making subtle improvements to machines, especially a computer
- In cryptography, particularly disk encryption, tweakable refers to a group of modes of operation for block ciphers.
- Tweak (programming environment)
- Tweaker (build tool)
- Tweakers, a Dutch technology website
- TweakVista / Tweak7
- Tweak UI
- Tweak (band)
- Tweaker (band)
- Tweaking (behavior), see Stereotypy, slang term for someone exhibiting compulsive or repetitive behaviour
- Tweek Tweak, a character from the animated television series South Park
- TWEAK, a cytokine encoded by the gene TNFSF12
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.