Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tween in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tween is a human in the stage of preadolescence, between childhood and early adolescence.
Tween may also refer to:
- Tween (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature in the Dungeon & Dragons series
- Tween (software), a Twitter client for Microsoft Windows
- Tween Brands, a store brand targeting the preteen market owned by Ascena Retail Group
- Tween, a sequence of frames in inbetweening animation that gives the appearance of motion
- Tween, an album by Wye Oak
- Brand name of several laboratory detergents:
- Tweener (disambiguation)
- Tweenies, a British children’s TV programme
- Between (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tween.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.