From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tweener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweener may refer to:
- Preteen, people ages 10–12
- David "Tweener" Apolskis, a character from the U.S. television series, Prison Break
- "Tweener" (Prison Break episode), the ninth episode from season 1 of U.S. television series Prison Break
- Tweener (basketball), a type of basketball player
- Tweener in professional wrestling is a character who is portrayed as being morally neutral or ambiguous
- Tweener is a mid-size, mid-weight type of tennis racket for intermediate players
- Tweener is the name of a shot in tennis performed while hitting the ball between the legs, usually with back toward the net
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.