From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tweener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweener may refer to:
- Tweener (basketball), a basketball player able to play two different positions
- Tweener (tennis), a tennis shot where the player hits the ball between their legs
- Tweener racket, a mid-size, mid-weight tennis racket for intermediate players
- Tweener, a professional wrestler portrayed as morally neutral or ambiguous
- Tweener, a bowler whose bowling form falls between accurate stroking and powerful cranking
- "Tweener", a human in the stage of preadolescence, between early childhood and adolescence
- David "Tweener" Apolskis, a character from the U.S. television series Prison Break
- "Tweener" (Prison Break episode), the 9th episode from season 1 of Prison Break
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.