From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tweet (disambiguation))
|Look up tweet, tweeted, or tweets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweet may refer to:
- The Tweets, artists' name under which "The Birdie Song" charted in the UK in 1981
- Cessna T-37 Tweet, a twin-engine United States trainer-attack type aircraft
- Tweet (singer) (born 1972), American R&B and soul singer-songwriter
- Jonathan Tweet, game designer
- Samuel Tweet, a character of the British actor and comedian Freddie Davies (born 1937)
- Tweeter (disambiguation)
- Tweety (disambiguation)
- Tweed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tweet"
- All pages with a title containing Tweet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.