Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up twelfth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twelfth can mean:
- The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- The Twelfth, a Protestant celebration originating in Ireland
- 12th, an ordinal number; as in the item in an order twelve places from the beginning, following the eleventh and preceding the thirteenth
- 1/12, a vulgar fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into twelve parts
- The note twelve scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twelfth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.