From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up twelfth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twelfth can mean:
- The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- The Twelfth, a Protestant celebration originating in Ireland
- 12th, an ordinal number; as in the item in an order twelve places from the beginning, following the eleventh and preceding the thirteenth
- 1/12, a vulgar fraction, one part of a unit divided equally into twelve parts
- The note twelve scale degrees from the root (current note, in a chord)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twelfth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.