Twelve Apostles (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Twelve Apostles may refer to:
- Twelve Apostles, the twelve chosen followers of Jesus
- Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (LDS Church), a leadership organization in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Council of Twelve Apostles (Community of Christ) a leadership organization in the Community of Christ
- Quorum of the Twelve, a leadership organization in some denominations within the Latter Day Saint movement
- Twelve Apostles of Ireland, twelve Irish saints of the early Celtic Church
- Twelve Apostles of Mexico, missionaries to New Spain
- The Twelve Apostles (Victoria), a coastal limestone formation in Australia
- Twelve Apostles Stone Circle, stone circle in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- Twelve Apostles, West Yorkshire, stone circle in West Yorkshire, England
- Twelve Apostles (IRA unit) or "The Squad", an Irish Republican Army unit founded by Michael Collins
- "Green Grow the Rushes, O", a song sometimes called "The Twelve Apostles"
- Dvenadsat Apostolov, a Russian pre-dreadnought battleship in commission from 1892 to 1911.
- Twelve galleons built by Spain after the Armada of 1588, considered the pride of the fleet.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twelve Apostles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.