(Redirected from Twenty:20)
2020 is a year.
2020, Twenty Twenty, 20:20 or 20/20 may also refer to:
- 20/20, normal visual acuity
- Twenty20, a form of cricket
- MD 20/20, a brand of wine
- 2020 group, a faction of centre-left Conservative MPs
Films and TV
- Twenty:20 (film), an Indian Malayalam-language film
- 20/20 (Canadian TV series), a Canadian half-hour documentary series which aired on CBC Television between April 22, 1962, and September 24, 1967
- 20/20 (Colombian TV series), a Colombian news program aired on Canal Uno, cancelled in 2001
- 20/20 (U.S. TV series), an American television newsmagazine broadcast on ABC since June 6, 1978
- 2020 (mini-series), a MediaCorp Channel News Asia (CNA) web series
- 20/20 (New Zealand), a New Zealand adaptation of the American show
- "20/20 Vision" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the 1985 TV series
- Twenty Twenty, a UK TV production company
- 20/20 (band), an American power pop band
- Twenty Twenty (band), a British pop-punk band
- 20/20 (song), a song by British alternative rock musician, Gaz Coombes.
- 20/20 (song), a song by British indie rock band The Vaccines from their third album, English Graffiti.
- 20/20 (20/20 album), album by 20/20
- 20:20 (Ryan Adams album), an unreleased rumored box set
- 20/20 (The Beach Boys album)
- 20/20 (George Benson album)
- 20/20 (Trip Lee album)
- 20/20 (Dilated Peoples album)
- 20/20 (Spyro Gyra album)
- 20/20 (Saga album), album by progressive rock group Saga, released in 2012
- Twenty Twenty – The Essential T Bone Burnett, a 2006 album
- The 20/20 Experience, an album by Justin Timberlake
- 20 Twenty (F.T. Island album)
- DECSYSTEM-20 with its smallest member, the DECSYSTEM-2020 (not to be confused with the 2200 operating system from Unisys)
- 20/20 (spreadsheet software), an early multi-platform spreadsheet program.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.