Twenty Seven Million
|"Twenty Seven Million"|
|Single by Matt Redman and LZ7|
|Released||27 February 2012|
|Genre||Hip house, contemporary Christian music|
|Label||Survivor / sixsteps|
|Songwriter(s)||Matt Redman, Beth Redman, Lindz West, Lucy West, George Mhondera, Willie Weeks|
|Producer(s)||Willie Weeks, George Mhondera|
|Matt Redman singles chronology|
|LZ7 singles chronology|
"Twenty Seven Million" is a song released by English Christian worship leader, songwriter and author Matt Redman and English Christian electronic dance music group LZ7. The song was released in the United Kingdom as a digital download on 27 February 2012.
Matt Redman & LZ7 released the song on 27 February 2012 intending to raise awareness for the anti-human trafficking movement. The record is in support of the A21 Campaign, and the aim to abolish modern day slavery. Redman said: "It's a huge issue in our world that's rising to the surface. Governments, police and the media are all talking about it, and the church is doing a lot of stuff - this is a song to recognise that and hopefully drive some more awareness. Let's propel this somewhere good together, make some noise about this issue that is on the heart of God and the heart of the Church."
- Digital download
- "Twenty Seven Million" - 4:16
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||24|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||12|
|United Kingdom||27 February 2012||Digital download||Survivor Records / Sixstepsrecords|
|United States||28 February 2012||Digital download||Sixstepsrecords|
- officialpremierradio (24 February 2012). "#27Million | Matt Redman Interview with @PremierRadio". YouTube. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "iTunes - Music - Twenty Seven Million - Single by Matt Redman & LZ7". Itunes.apple.com. 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2012-02-29.
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|