From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twilight, in comics, may refer to:
- Twilight (comic book), a 1990 miniseries by Howard Chaykin and Jose Luis Garcia Lopez
- Twilight (Buffy comic), a story arc of the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight
- Twilight (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a character in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic book series
- Twilight (New Universe), a character in the New Universe series
- Twilight (Marvel Comics), a character in the Marvel 2099 series
- Twilight (New God), a character in the Supergirl series
- Star Wars Republic: Twilight, a storyline in the Star Wars comic book
- Twilight (Avatar Press), a 1997 mini-series from Avatar Press
- Twilight: The Graphic Novel, the adaptation of the first Twilight novel
It may also refer to:
- Twilight of the Superheroes, an unpublished proposal by Alan Moore for a major DC comics crossover series
- Twilight X, a series from Antarctic Press
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.