Twilight (game developer)
Twilight was a UK video game development group, active from 1989 until around 1995. Originally developing game conversions for Hi-Tec Software, Ocean Software and Thalamus Ltd on the 8-bit platforms: the ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64.
The group members were Andrew Swann, Peter Tattersall, Jason McGann, Stuart Cook, Mark Mason (RIP), Finlay Munro, Dave Box, Wayne Billingham, Mark Barker, Noel Hines, James Smart and Rob Holman.
Peter Tattersall and Jason McGann left to form Hookstone in 1994.
List of games developed
- Delta Charge (1989, Thalamus Ltd)
- Ruff & Reddy in the Space Adventure (1990, Hi-Tec Software)
- Atom Ant (1990, Hi-Tec Software)
- Plotting (1990, Ocean Software)
- Yogi Bear & Friends: The Greed Monster (1990, Hi-Tec Software)
- Rod Land (1991, Sales Curve Interactive)
- Quick Draw McGraw (1991, Hi-Tec Software)
- Darkman (1991, Ocean Software)
- WWF WrestleMania (1991, Ocean Software)
- Mega Twins (1992)
- Bonanza Brothers (1992)
- Video Kid (1992, Gremlin Graphics)
- Cool World (1993 Ocean Software)
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt (1993)
- Alfred Chicken (1993)
- "Twilight". World of Spectrum. Retrieved 2011-11-17.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|