From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eternal Fighter Zero - A 2D fighter based on One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e, Moon., Kanon, and Air. Later editions include:
- Eternal Fighter Zero -RENEWAL-
- Eternal Fighter Zero: Blue Sky Edition
- Eternal Fighter Zero: Bad Moon Edition
- Eternal Fighter Zero -Memorial-
- Touhou Suimusou ~ Inmaterial and Missing Power (東方萃夢想 ～ Immaterial and Missing Power?) - A 2D fighter that is part of the Touhou Project; a collaboration with Team Shanghai Alice.
- MarisaLa (スーパーマリサランド, "Super Marisa Land") - A platformer that is a parody of both Super Mario Land and Touhou.
- MegaMari (メガマリ -魔理沙の野望-) - An action game parodying Touhou with Mega Man. Released on May 2006.
- Higurashi Daybreak - A 3D third-person shooter based on Higurashi no Naku Koro ni co-authored by 07th Expansion.
- Defend the library! (ぱちゅコン！, "Patchucon!") - A real time strategy game based on Touhou, released on December 31, 2007.
- Touhou Hisouten ~ Scarlet Weather Rhapsody ( 東方緋想天 ～ Scarlet Weather Rhapsody?) - A versus fighting game similar to Immaterial and Missing Power, part of the official Touhou Project series as well, numbered 10.5. It was up for beta testing during the 2007 Reitaisai. Released at Reitaisai 5 on May 25, 2008.
- Zenjinrui no Tenrakuroku (全人類ノ天楽録 Celestial Music Record of All Humankind?) - The OST for the game.
- Touhou Hisoutensoku ~ Choudokyuu Ginyoru no Nazo wo Oe (東方非想天則 ～ 超弩級ギニョルの謎を追え?) - It is numbered 12.3 in the series and introduces new spell cards and weather conditions. Characters from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody can be played in versus mode if that game is installed.
- New Super Marisa Land (魔理沙と６つのキノコ, "Marisa and the Six Mushrooms") - A more sophisticated successor of MarisaLa, released in 2010.
- Natsu no Kagerō (なつのかげろう) - a 3D game collaboration with Ryukishi07 of 07th Expansion.
- Grief Syndrome (グリーフシンドローム) - A sidescrolling run 'n gun shooter based on the anime series Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Satori Komeiji's Mental Education (古明地さとりの情操教育?) - A Touhou puzzle game released at Comiket 82.
- Touhou Shinkirou ~ Hopeless Masquerade (東方心綺楼 ～ Hopeless Masquerade?) - a 2D versus fighter game that is the 13.5th game in the Touhou Project series.
- Shoot Shoot Nitori (収集荷取 Shoot Shoot にとり?) - a 2D Danmaku game based on TUMIKI Fighters.
- Touhou Shinpiroku ~ Urban Legend in Limbo (東方深秘録 ～ Urban Legend in Limbo?) - a 2D versus fighter game that is the 14.5th game in the Touhou Project series.
- Unabara Iruka (海原海豚?) — General Producer/Character Graphics/System Graphics/Script/Sound Effects
- Nono Tarō (ののたろう?) — Chief Programmer
- KuMa — Assistant Programmer
- alphes — Character Graphics
- Specter (スペクター?) — Character Graphics
- Hasegawa Iwashi (長谷川イワシ?) — Character Graphics/Background Graphics
- GOME — Character Graphics
- JUN — Sound Effects
- NKZ — Music
- "黄昏大根日記 - Tasogare Frontier's diary (May)" (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2008-04-09. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "Video: Cutesy 2D Fighter Scarlet Weather Rhapsody". Wired. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "グリーフシンドローム (Grief Syndrome)" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2011-07-26.