|Metro area||Champaign, IL|
|Teams||Evil Twins (A team)|
Dead Ringers (B team)
Alter Egos (C team)
Twin City Derby Group (TCDG) is a roller derby league based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. Founded in 2010, the league currently consists of three teams, which play teams from other leagues. In 2022 the league changed its name from Twin City Derby Girls to Twin City Derby Group to reflect a policy of gender inclusivity.
Twin City was established at the beginning of 2010. By the end of the year, it was regularly selling out its venue - for the final bout of the season, it sold out in twelve minutes. As a result, it, moved to the 1,200-seater University of Illinois Ice Arena for the 2011 season. Home games are now played out of Skateland in Savoy, IL and the David S. Palmer Arena in Danville, IL.
Up until December 2013, the Twin City Derby Girls consisted of three league teams (the Damagin' Dames, the 'Paign, and the Boneyard Bombshells) as well as two travel leagues, an A and a B team. As of 2017[update], Twin City has three teams, the Evil Twins (Travel A), Dead Ringers (Travel B), and the Alter Egos (C) as well as a new skater program, Doppel Gang.
This section needs to be updated.(October 2023)
- "Twin City Derby Girls – WFTDA". wftda.com. WFTDA. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Twin City Derby Girls hosting fundraiser", The News-Gazette, February 2, 2010
- "Local roller derby league kicks off 2011 season May 21", County Star, May 18, 2011
- "WFTDA Apprentice Program welcomes 16 new leagues", 8 July 2010
- "WFTDA Welcomes 14 New Member Leagues", 1 March 2012
- "Current Rankings", WFTDA
- "Current Rankings". WFTDA. Archived from the original on 20 March 2013. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Rankings: December 31, 2013". WFTDA. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Rankings: December 31, 2014 – WFTDA". wftda.com. WFTDA. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Rankings: December 31, 2015 – WFTDA". wftda.com. WFTDA. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Rankings: December 31, 2016 – WFTDA". wftda.com. WFTDA. Retrieved 29 December 2017.