Twin Falls, Idaho micropolitan area
The Twin Falls Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in the Magic Valley region of Idaho, anchored by the city of Twin Falls.
- Places with more than 30,000 inhabitants
- Twin Falls (Principal City)
- Places with 10,000 to 30,000 inhabitants
- Places with 1,000 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
- Unincorporated places
As of the census of 2000, there were 82,626 people, 30,151 households, and 21,764 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 91.25% White, 0.20% African American, 0.71% Native American, 0.65% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 5.11% from other races, and 2.00% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.11% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $34,601, and the median income for a family was $39,485. Males had a median income of $29,047 versus $20,510 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $16,104.
- Twin Falls County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau (accessed 11 August 2013)
- Jerome County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau (accessed 11 August 2013)
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.