|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Headquarters||Aix en Provence, France|
Twin Jet was founded in May 2001 and operated its first scheduled flight in March 2002. The company operates 250 flights a week mainly on domestic routes within France as well as to Milan, Italy, Stuttgart and Friedrichshafen, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland as its only foreign destinations. Its activity is complemented by business aviation and charter flights.
As of September 2019, Twin Jet serves the following destinations:
- Le Puy-en-Velay – Le Puy – Loudes Airport
- Bus connection for Mende
- Lille – Lille Airport base
- Lyon – Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport base
- Marseille – Marseille Provence Airport base
- Metz/Nancy – Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport base
- Nice – Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
- Paris – Orly Airport
- Pau – Pau Airport
- Strasbourg – Strasbourg Airport
- Toulouse – Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
As of September 2019, the Twin Jet fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
Maintenance is overseen by Kerozen Industrie.
- "The company > Company information." Twin Jet. Retrieved 8 July 2010. "Address : TWIN JET 1070 rue du lieutenant Parayre BP 30370 13799 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3 "
- ch-aviation.com – France’s Twin Jet merges ops with Hex’air after acquisition 3 January 2017
- "TWIN JET – Billets d'avion, réservation de vols directs".
- "airfleets.net - Twin Jet Fleet".
- "KEROZEN INDUSTRIE - Discover the mini site KEROZEN INDUSTRIE". Retrieved 9 July 2019.
Media related to Twin Jet at Wikimedia Commons