From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twining refers to the process of interlacing strands as if to make twine. It may also refer to:
In the United States:
- A type of basket weaving
- Plants growing upwards by revolving around and leaning on a supporting structure
- Twining Models, an English model-making firm
- Twining v. New Jersey, 1908 U.S. Supreme Court case concerning Fifth Amendment rights
- USS Twining (DD-540), American Fletcher-class destroyer
- Act of dividing an object into two equal and symmetrical part.(Often used in foodstuff such as cakes and teabags)
- Twinings, a British tea brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twining.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.