From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Twink (disambiguation))
|Look up twink or twinks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twink may refer to:
- Twink (musician) (born 1944), British singer and drummer John Charles Alder
- Adele King (born 1951), Irish entertainer whose stage name is "Twink"
- Twink Caplan (born 1947), American actress, comedian, and producer
- Twink Twining (1894–1973), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Twink Storey, former radio station programme director and presenter for 2HD
- Minnesota Twins, an American Major League Baseball team sometimes called the "Twinks" or "Twinkies"
- Hollywood Stars, an American minor league baseball team nicknamed the "Twinks"
- A character from the children's TV show Rainbow Brite
- Twink, a character from the Nintendo 64 game Paper Mario
- A role-playing game player who engages in twinking
- Common chaffinch, a small bird in the finch family
- Twink (gay slang), a term for young or young-looking gay or bisexual men
- Twink (home perm), a British brand of hair product once produced by Elida
- A brand of correction fluid and a generic term for correction fluid in New Zealand and Fiji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.