Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up twit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twit may refer to:
- TWiT.tv, a podcast network
- This Week in Tech, a podcast on the TWiT.tv network
- The Twits, a children's book by Roald Dahl
- William "Twit" Scuttle, a fictional character; in the List of The Deptford Mice characters
- Upper Class Twit of the Year, a comedy sketch by Monty Python
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.