|Look up twit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twit may refer to:
- TWiT.tv, a podcast network
- This Week in Tech, a podcast on the TWiT.tv network
- The Twits, a children's book by Roald Dahl
- William "Twit" Scuttle, a fictional character; in the List of The Deptford Mice characters
- Upper Class Twit of the Year, a comedy sketch by Monty Python
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.