||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (September 2009)|
|Slogan||Fully customized Twitter designs|
|Created by||Chris Kaufman|
|4,006,526 (April 2014[update])|
TwitArt.com is a design company that sells custom Twitter backgrounds and avatars for commercial use. TwitArt.com designs backgrounds for both personal and business use and has designed the Twitter background for Quicken Loans.
TwitArt.com was started in 2008 by Chris Kaufman and was purchased in September 2009 by TryBPO.com.
Users select a theme and color scheme and can submit orders through the TwitArt.com website. Several packages are offered and can include both a background and computer avatar. Users are offered one edit and then receive their files in JPEG format. All backgrounds are 1900 pixels wide and are compressed for a quicker load time.
- "Twitart.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Kaufman, Christopher (2008-12-03). "Custom Twitter backgrounds from TwitArt". ChrisKaufman.com. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- Loans, Quicken (2009-03-23). "TwitArt offers cool Twitter backgrounds". Quicken Loans. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "TwitArt for Sale". Flippa.com. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- Thompson, Brad (2009-07-31). "10+ Websites that Offers Free/Premium Twitter Backgrounds". TechXav.com. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- MacMillan, Douglas (2009-09-04). "Twitter Ecosystem". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 2009-09-12.