From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Two-by-four)
|Look up two by four in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
2×4, two-by-four, or two by four may refer to:
- Two-by-four, a common size of dimensional lumber named for its unprocessed dimensions, usually measuring 1½ × 3½ inches in practice
Film and TV
- 2by4, also known as 2×4, a 1998 film by Jimmy Smallhorne
- 2×4 Roller Derby, a women's flat track roller derby league based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2×4, referring to a pickup truck that is two-wheel drive with a four-wheel drive suspension.
- 2×4 (Guadalcanal Diary album), a 1987 album
- 2×4 (Einstürzende Neubauten album), a 1984 album
- "2×4", a 1996 song by Metallica from their album Load
- "2×4", a 1995 song by Blind Melon from their album Soup
- "2×4", a 1984 song by The Fall from their album The Wonderful and Frightening World of The Fall
- 2/4, a time signature, often used for polka, march, and some Argentine tango
- Two by Four, an album by jazz bassist Marc Johnson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.