From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two-handed or Double-handed may refer to:
- Two-handed manual alphabet, alphabetic writing system
- A melee weapon that requires two hands to wield, such as a
- Two-handed bowling
- Two-handed sailboat
- Double-handed grip in tennis
- Category:Two-player card games
- Two-handed throwing, throwing sport aggregating distances thrown with each hand
- Two-hander, play for two actors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Two-handed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.