|Genre||Sports (Sidecar racing)|
|Two Car Everyday|
|Published by||Media Factory|
|Magazine||Monthly Comic Alive|
|Original run||September 9, 2017 – January 27, 2018|
|Written by||Shinome Shinohara|
|Original run||October 7, 2017 – May 20, 2018|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Masafumi Tamura|
|Written by||Katsuhiko Takayama|
|Music by||Ryou Takahashi|
|Original network||AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS, BS Fuji|
|Original run||October 7, 2017 – December 23, 2017|
Two Car (つうかあ Tsūkaa) is a Japanese anime television series about motorcycle sidecar racing, created by Silver Link as their 10th anniversary project. It aired from October 7 to December 23, 2017.
The story follows Yuri Miyata and Megumi Meguro, a pair of a sidecar racing team members living on Miyake Island, where they take on other rival motorcycle sidecar teams.
- Yuri Miyata (宮田 ゆり Miyata Yuri)
- Voiced by: Aoi Koga
- Megumi Meguro (目黒 めぐみ Meguro Megumi)
- Voiced by: Aimi Tanaka
- Mutsuki Shimazu (島津 むつき Shimazu Mutsuki)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Saito
- Ai Maita (蒔田 あい Maita Ai)
- Voiced by: Sora Tokui
- Nene Itagaki (板垣 ねね Itagaki Nene)
- Voiced by: Mana Hirata
- Hibari Takada (高田 ひばり Takada Hibari)
- Voiced by: Sakura Nakamura
- Tsugumi Nakajima (中島 つぐみ Nakajima Tsugumi)
- Voiced by: Maria Naganawa
- Chiyuki Shiohara (塩原 ちゆき Shiohara Chiyuki)
- Voiced by: Sarah Emi Bridcutt
- Misaki Nagai (永井 みさき Nagai Misaki)
- Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu
- Izumi Murata (村田 いずみ Murata Izumi)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Nanase
- Nagisa Suzuki (鈴木 なぎさ Suzuki Nagisa)
- Voiced by: Misato Fukuen
- Maria Shishido (宍戸 まりあ Shishido Maria)
- Voiced by: Aya Suzaki
- Yuria Shishido (宍戸 ゆりあ Shishido Yuria)
- Voiced by: Aya Suzaki
- Kanae Kawamata (川真田 かなえ Kawamata Kanae)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Shimizu
- Tamae Kuribayashi (栗林 たまえ Kuribayashi Tamae)
- Voiced by: Arisa Morishima
- Mao Katakura (片倉 まお Katakura Mao)
- Voiced by: Arisa Shida
- Hitomi Iseki (井関 ひとみ Iseki Hitomi)
- Voiced by: Ayahi Takagaki
- Arisu Amano (天野 ありす Amano Arisu)
- Voiced by: Maya Yoshioka
- Kurosu Itō (伊藤 くろす Itō Kurosu)
- Voiced by: Yumiri Hanamori
- Tanahashi (棚橋)
- Voiced by: Shin-ichiro Miki
- Yōko Higurashi (日暮 洋子 Higurashi Yōko)
- Voiced by: Emiko Takeuchi
- Hatsune Wada (和田 はつね Wada Hatsune)
- Voiced by: Hitomi Nabatame
A spin-off manga titled Two Car Everyday, written by doujinshi artist Eromane, was serialized in Media Factory's Monthy Comic Alive from September 9, 2017 to January 27, 2018. A main manga adaptation was serialized in Kadokawa's ComicWalker website from October 2017 to May 2018.
Two Car Everyday
|1||February 23, 2018||ISBN 978-4-04-069798-7|
|1||December 13, 2017||ISBN 978-4-04-069650-8|
|2||June 23, 2018||ISBN 978-4-04-069882-3|
Nikoichi was credited for the original work. Masafumi Tamura directed the anime at Silver Link. Katsuhiko Takayama supervised and wrote the series scripts. Tiv drafted the original character design concepts, and Yuki Sawairi adapted those designs for animation. Sphere performed the opening theme "Heart to Heart", while Void_Chords performed the ending theme "Angelica Wind" alongside Aoi Koga & Aimi Tanaka. Crunchyroll streamed the anime.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Exhibition"||October 7, 2017|
|2||"Shakedown"||October 14, 2017|
|3||"Practise"||October 21, 2017|
|4||"Swap Meet"||October 28, 2017|
|5||"Reverse Grid"||November 4, 2017|
|6||"Dual Purpose"||November 11, 2017|
|7||"Side by Side"||November 18, 2017|
|8||"Engage"||November 25, 2017|
|9||"Mad Saturday"||December 2, 2017|
|10||"Replay Log Data"||December 9, 2017|
|11||"Blue Flag"||December 16, 2017|
|12||"Ladies, Start Your Engines!"||December 23, 2017|
Anime News Network had four editors review the first episode of the anime: Rebecca Silverman gave praise to the episode for its luscious backgrounds and building interest in the sport of sidecar racing; Theron Martin said that the intrigue in the Yuri and Megumi relationship could possibly make for an interesting watch but was unsure of its place in the fall season schedule; James Beckett praised the animation of the racing sequences and the added use of CG to them, but was critical of the two main leads being characterized and motivated over a romance with their unseen coach. The fourth reviewer, Nick Creamer, felt the show lacked a "real sense of drama or urgency" in both its racing scenes and character interactions, concluding that it "isn't a terrible show in any way, it also doesn't present any convincing reasons to keep watching. This one's an easy skip."
- "Silver Link Reveals New Two Car Original TV Anime About Motorcycle Sidecar Racing". Anime News Network. July 28, 2017. Retrieved July 28, 2017.
- "Silver Link's Original TV Anime Two Car Reveals Aoi Koga, Aimi Tanaka as Main Cast in Video". Anime News Network. August 9, 2017. Retrieved August 9, 2017.
- "Two Car Anime Reveals Additional Cast, Character Descriptions". Anime News Network. August 30, 2017. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- "Shinichiro Miki, Hitomi Nabatame, Emiko Takeuchi Join Two Car Anime Series". Anime News Network. August 31, 2017. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- "Two Car Anime Reveals 2 Manga Adaptations, Ending Theme Artists". Anime News Network. August 28, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- "つうかあ えぶりでぃ". Kodansha. Kadokawa Corporation. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- "つうかあ (1)". Kodansha. Kadokawa Corporation. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- "つうかあ (2)". Kodansha. Kadokawa Corporation. Retrieved December 26, 2018.
- "Sphere Performs Theme Song For Two Car Anime". Anime News Network. August 13, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- "Crunchyroll Streams Two Car TV Anime". Anime News Network. October 7, 2017. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- "Two Car - The Fall 2017 Anime Preview Guide". Anime News Network. October 7, 2017. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|