Two Leaves and a Bud (Tea Company)
|Products||Teas & Herbal teas|
Two Leaves and a Bud, formerly Two Leaves Tea Company, manufactures and distributes organic tea. Based in Basalt, Colorado, two leaves and a bud produces organic whole leaf tea that is packaged in pyramid-shaped sachets.
Richard Rosenfeld founded Two Leaves and a Bud in the mid 2000s. The company sources black, green, white, and herbal teas from tea growers in China, India, Sri Lanka, and Japan.
Two leaves and a Bud produces whole leaf tea sachets and loose leaf teas that are certified USDA organic.
During the 2012 North American Tea Championships, Two leaves and a Bud's Jasmine Petal tea took first place, and in the 2013 Championships, their Paisley Brand Organic Chai took second place.
- Fabricant, Florence. "Tea's Got a Brand New Bag", The New York Times. 13 September 2006. Retrieved on 6 January 2014.
- Krivonen, Marci (August 12, 2014). "The "Bud Is Back" For Basalt Tea Company". Aspen Public Radio. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- Beazley, Amiee White. "Drink Local: Two Leaves Tea", Aspen Peak Magazine. 7 December 2012. Retrieved on 6 January 2014.
- Aspen Daily News Staff. "Business Briefs", Aspen Daily News. 10 February 2013. Retrieved on 6 January 2014.
- "Two leaves tea company wins first place for Jasmine Petal tea sachet". Food & Beverage News. December 13, 2012. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- Leif, Dan. "Bye Bye, Bud: How and why an established tea brand changed its name", Fresh Cup Magazine. Retrieved on 6 January 2014.
- Mariano, Myron. "Homme Comforts: Transform your man-cave into a spa-like oasis with these tips from the pros", Organic Spa magazine. July 2013. Retrieved on 6 January 2014.