Two Logan Square
|Two Logan Square|
|Location||100 North 18th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Owner||The Rubenstien Company|
|Roof||435 ft (133 m)|
|Floor area||692,333 sq ft (64,319.8 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pederson Fox|
Two Logan Square is a highrise office building in downtown Philadelphia, just off the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. The building is known for its signature roofline with a backlit clock. It is a companion building to One Logan Square which stands across Cherry Street, and to Three Logan Square, across 18th Street.
Major tenants include the law firm Pepper Hamilton LLP and Binswanger.
- List of tallest buildings in Philadelphia
- List of tallest buildings by U.S. state
- List of tallest buildings in the United States
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- "Contact Us" (Archive). Delaware Valley High School. August 21, 2010. Retrieved on May 19, 2014. "DVHS - Administration 100 N. 18th Street Two Logan Square, Suite 1900 Philadelphia, PA 19103" and "DVHS - Bucks 299 Jacksonville Road Warminster, PA 18974" and "DVHS - Kelly 4333 Kelly Drive Philadelphia, PA 19129"