(Porgi l'altra guancia)
|Directed by||Franco Rossi|
|Produced by||Dino De Laurentiis|
|Written by||Marcello Fondato
|Music by||Oliver Onions|
|Edited by||Giorgio Serrallonga|
Two missionaries (Bud Spencer and Terence Hill) come into conflict with the authorities when they turn their missionary into a parrot farm. The Bishop of Maracaibo calls them his 'black sheep' and the Monsignore has been called to check on their behavior. Like usual, our heroes help the poor to defend themselves and provoke some funny fist fights in the process.
- Terence Hill as Father J.
- Bud Spencer as Father Pedro de Leon
- Robert Loggia as Governor Alfonso Felipe Gonzaga
- Jean Pierre Aumont as Monsignor Delgado
- Jacques Herlin as The Bishop
- Mario Pilar as Menendez
- Maria Cumani Quasimodo as Marquise Gonzaga
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|