Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tya or TYA may refer to:
- Tauya language, a language in Papua New Guinea
- Tya, Sogn og Fjordane, a river in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway
- Tya, Trøndelag, a river in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Tya (unit), a measure of time meaning "thousands of years ago"
- Theatre for Young Audiences (TYA), a branch of theatre arts attended by or created for younger audiences.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.